Meditation Retreat 22-24th November 2013
- At Royal Hills Resort
100/3 Moo2 Sarika-Nangrong Rd., T.Sarika, A.Mueng, Nakhon Nayok 26000, Thailand. www.royalhillsresort.com
- 2 meals a days vegetarian food with fruit juice ( pana) in the evening
- Baht 2,500 per persons ( share room , 2 persons )
- Baht 4,000 per person ( single in one room )
Interested, please call for reservations @
K.Nid 084 6600315 K.Auut 086 3697768 K.Nui 089 6664165
Code of Conduct
In order to maximize the benefits of joining the meditation retreat, participants are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct.
All applicants should familiarize themselves with this Code of Conduct and contact the staff about any concerns or for further clarification.
Practicing in meditation retreat is an essential experience in learning to live harmoniously and to exercise a positive attitude for the benefit of all. Participants are encouraged to practice basic mindfulness trainings as follows:
1) Abstain from killing any living creature
2) Abstain from taking things without permission
3) Abstain from all sexual activity
4) Abstain from false speech
5) Abstain from the use of intoxicants – not to bring alcoholic beverages or cigarettes to the program.
What you will need to bring
- Personal medication (if any).
- Personal toiletries.
Participants should be in good health both physically and mentally to attend this ordination program.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.